Saturday, November 21, 2015

Black is Back!

Once upon a time, my mom told me that I wore way too much black. Mom, I hate to tell you, but monochromatic black is in! But, I do agree with her that there can be too much of it. So, I like to wear it with a little color to go along and break it up a bit. This is perfect for your work day.

j crew boots, j crew petite blazer, j crew outfit, j crew fashion, fall fashion, work outfit, j crew factory necklace, j crew embellished long sleeve t-shirt, madewell silk crinkle skirt, rothmans discount apparel
J Crew Lane Ankle Boots Size 10,  J Crew Petite Cropped Shawl Collar Blazer Size 6P, Long Sleeve Embellished Painter T-shirt Size Medium, Madewell Silk Crinkle Skirt Size 6,  and J Crew Factory Necklace
(Total Retail Cost: 791)

madewell heels
If you prefer heels, you could wear this look with Madewell Mira Heels Size 9


J Crew Ankle Boots
 Madewell Mira Heels


For church, I  really do like this solid black shirt dress from Madewell.  It's so versatile. You can wear just about any shoes with it. I paired the same heels as with my previous outfit. When it's really cold, you could definitely wear your tall boots with this outfit. 

Madewell Moviehouse Shirt Dress, Madewell Mira Heels, J Crew Necklace, j crew fashion, madewell fashion, j crew style, madewell style, fall fashion, fall 2015 style, preppy, church outfit, wear to work
Madewell Moviehouse Shirt Dress Size XXS, Madewell Mira Heels, Size 9, and J Crew Necklace
(Retail Price for this look $365)


As I think ahead to Thanksgiving, I know that I want to wear black on this day! Here's a look that I love. You may recognize this necklace. It seems to go with just about everything too. I may have to reconsider selling it. I just love it so much!!

J Crew Matchstick Jeans, J Crew Kiki Metallic Silver Flats, J Crew Sweater, J Crew Thomas Mason Plaid Shirt, Rothmans Discount Apparel, fall fashion, fall style, preppy, j crew, looks for less, j crew jewelry
J Crew Jeweled Wool Back Zip Sweater Size Large, J Crew Metallic Silver Kiki Flats Size 7, Thomas Mason for J Crew Plaid Shirt Size 2, J Crew Matchstick Jeans Size 29 Tall, J Crew Crystal Necklace (Retail Price for this look: $579)

   
   


Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


-Kristi







No comments:

Post a Comment