Sunday, November 22, 2015

Flower Power for Fall 2015


Do you like floral prints? To tell you the truth, they are not my favorites. But, that's because when I think of floral, I think pastel and Easter. That's not what is in right now. You want to have some darker colors in your patterns to make you look on trend. The look below is one that I like because the floral print is on the bottom. 

When I clean out my closet from time to time, the first things I usually get tired of wearing are my printed shirts. So, something like this could totally work for me. I've paired the pants with a chunky J. Crew navy open cardigan sweater, a long sleeve cranberry striped t-shirt, cranberry colored heels, and a navy statement necklace. Mixing patterns is so much fun!


J Crew floral pants, J Crew chunky cardigan sweater, j crew long sleeve painter t shirt, j crew statement necklace, j crew heels, fall style, fall trends, floral prints, rothmans discount apparel
J Crew Sequin Firework Floral Pants Size 8, J Crew Ribbed Open Cardigan Sweater Size Medium,
J Crew Painter Button T-Shirt Size XXS, J Crew Cranberry Heels Size 7, and J Crew Factory Statement Necklace (Retail price over $470)




Here's another look that will work for Fall 2015. This dress is a light purple color, but it also has some black, dark blue, and dark purple in it making it a perfect piece for your fall wardrobe. The blazer is a chambray color but almost looks gray. I like that about it. This chain link purple necklace goes too because it brings out the dark purple from the dress. Lastly, I added these patent leather gray heels.

fall style, fall fashion, rothmans discount apparel, j crew dress, j crew regent blazer, j crew necklace, j crew mona heels, preppy, mom look, wear to work, wear to church
J Crew Flare Dress in Watercolor Print Size 00,  J Crew Regent Blazer in Chambray Size 4,
J Crew Chain Link Necklace in Purple and J Crew Mona Mary Jane Heels Size 8 (Retail Price over  $616)








This last one, is really my favorite! I love chunky turtleneck sweaters. And according to J. Crew, I am  super stylish this season in these. Yay! These pants are great. They're J. Crew Collection, so a little pricier if you buy directly from J. Crew. I love the colors and the fact that they are lightweight and super comfortable. A pair of chunky Madewell black leather shoes bring this outfit together. Lastly, a a classy pair of statement earrings. This could be a great look for Thanksgiving too. You'll be able to breathe after you eat that big 'ole meal! 

J Crew cashmere sweater, j crew collection, j crew floral pants, madewell henri oxford shoes, j crew jewelry, rothmans discount apparel, j crew fashion, j crew style, ootd, thanksgiving, 2015
J Crew Collection Cashmere Chunky Turtleneck Sweater, Size XS,  J Crew Collection Floral Pants Size P8,  Madewell Henri Oxford Shoes Size 5.5, and J Crew statement earrings (Retails over $650) 



What do you think? Will you be wearing some floral prints this fall? Be sure to check out my store for pricing. I guarantee you WILL find something that works for you!

Blessings,

Kristi





No comments:

Post a Comment